Using different platforms, our Studies allow to determine the Efficacy of Active Ingredients and Final Products, validating the Cosmetic Efficacy and Mechanism of Action, both in vitro, ex vivo & in vivo, in a novel, rigorous, cost-effective and timely manner.
- UV/IR/HEV protection
- Photoaging and Detox
- Firming Activity
- Whitening and Self-tanning
- DNA protection
- Anti-inflammatory and irritation
- Thermal Shock Protection
- Regeneration and Proliferation
- Epigenetics and Antipollution
- Dermal Penetration
- Anti-hair loss and hair growth
- Slimming Activity
- Muscular and Joint health
- Antiwrinkles efficacy
- Anti-acne efficacy
- Whitening and Anti-dark spots
- Dark spots under the eye reduction
- Antirugosity efficacy
- Eyebags reduction
- Anti-neck jowls efficacy
- Facial oval remodeling
- Hair growth stimulation
- Skin temperature
- Moisturizing, firming, antisebum.
- Anti-redness and brightening
- Use Test (Dermatological surveillance)
+ TOLERANCE TESTED +
+ CLINICALLY TESTED +
+ DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED +
10 Reasons to trust Bionos
- Quality: Rigorous and thorough scientific Final Report.
- Short-time response: 4-6 weeks (final report).
- Flexibility and better assay conditions (more replicates for a better statistical analysis).
- Unique capabilities for in vitro testing both Active Ingredients and Final Products (undiluted).
- Excellent value (Quality/Price ratio).
- Know-how with more than 25 years of experience in national and international research.
- Cutting-edge equipment and techniques (RT-qPCR, UPLC-MS/MS, ELISA, Flow cytometry, NGS, Confocal Microscopy, Bioinformatics, 3D cultures, etc.).
- Quick and continous Feedback. Client counseling and reporting.
- Adaptability: Tailor-made. Personalization and ongoing development of new tests.
- Permanent collaboration with Hospitals and Research Centres.
THOROUGH SCIENTIFIC FINAL REPORT